You missed out!
[new] 6 week bootcamp accelerator
Decode Rhythm And Unlock The Fretboard By Reading Musical Notation
Confidently play music you’ve never heard before, and play the bass guitar in any key – simply by reading sheet music (it’s easier than you think!)
Add The Skill Of Reading Music To Your Bass Playing And Watch Your Playing Soar
You’ve seen orchestras use it. Session musicians use it. And you probably saw it at school.
It’s called “sheet music”, or musical notation. You know, those pages of fancy symbols that sit on shiny chrome stands in front of performing musicians.
If you’re like a lot of bass guitarists, you probably think musical notation is a foreign language…
…and being able to read it is only for university students and ‘gifted’ players.
YOU can develop the ability to read music – and play along to it – just like they can.
And you can do it in 6 weeks.
You’ll suddenly be able to play whole range of songs – and even create your own.
Why Being Able To Read Music Is A BIG Advantage For Bass Guitarists
When you can read music, you can:
· Expand your musical knowledge, which means you can advance into different genres and chord progressions
· Discover and learn new material quickly, which means instead of relying on your ear to slowly pick up a new song, you’ll rapidly understand the structure and nuance of the piece by following its musical notation
· Communicate clearly with other musicians when you’re jamming or playing in a band
· Open up your playing options so you can do things like become a session bass guitarist
· Create your own material, such as bass lines and tracks
The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerator Program Makes This Happen
It gets you reading music so you can:
- Decode rhythm, which means drummers will love playing with you
- Demystify and unlock the bass guitar fretboard, so you’re free to play in any key
- Play any piece of music you’ve never heard before
- You’ll go from sitting alone, trying to replicate a song by ear…
- …to playing songs with other musicians, including tracks you might not have heard before
- …to re-creating (and creating) beats and bass lines with a drummer
- …and even suddenly playing songs you previously thought you couldn’t play
That’s the level of impact reading music can have on your bass playing.
And you can achieve it in only 6 weeks.
Meet your eBassGuitar Expert Coach: Jaz Moss
eBassGuitar Expert Coach Jaz Moss will instruct and guide you through this skill-building program.
Jaz is more than an experienced bass guitar performer, session musician, musical director, and educator.
He’s more than an ace at musical theory and high-level techniques.
Jaz’s Jedi skill is being able to convert these into plain language and get you using them in your bass playing, quickly.
That’s why he’s a sought-after trainer. And it’s why you’ll be playing your bass to sheet music within 6 weeks in this program.
Jaz has played with the best, from DeAndre Brackensick and Lindsey Webster to Adrian Crutchfield (Prince’s last sax player). He’s also opened up for Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones.
Even though he’s earned scholarships to Purcell School of Music, The Royal Academy of Music, Trinity Laban Conservatoire & Berklee College of Music, his most important achievement is this:
Getting bass players like you reading music and mastering the bass
Here’s How The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerator Program Works
1. Grab your place here. It’s only $99 (the regular price is $149)
2. Login online for each hour-long weekly module and complete the lessons with Jaz, your eBassGuitar Expert Coach.
3. Complete the challenge at the end of each module (Jaz will give you feedback and guidance)
4. Get all of your questions answered by Jaz during each weekly live call (which is recorded so you can access it later)
All you need is a bass guitar and a commitment to apply what you learn.
Here’s What You’ll Cover During The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerator Program
MODULE 1: Tuesday 11th of April (8pm GMT) - Reading Fundamentals
MODULE 2: Tuesday 18th of April (8pm GMT) - Unlocking The Fretboard
MODULE 3: Tuesday 25th of April (8pm GMT) - Decoding Rhythms
MODULE 4: Tuesday 9th of May (8pm GMT) - Subdivision Grids
MODULE 5: Tuesday 16th of May (8pm GMT) - Syncopation Simplified
MODULE 6: Tuesday 23rd of May (8pm GMT) - Reading Mastery
You’ll see results from the very first module.
And by the end of Module 6, you’ll be able to understand how to read music so you can confidently play a piece you’ve never heard before, unlock the fretboard so you’ll have the freedom to play in any key, and decode rhythm so drummers will love to play with you.
The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerators Program Is Suitable For ALL Bass Guitarists…
- Bass players returning after a break
- Seasoned players
... And for all types of music
Drum ‘N’ Bass
All music types
BTW: You’ll Also Have 1-Month’s Access to Bass Lab PLUS…
· Bass players returning after a break
· Seasoned players
When you enroll in The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerators program you’ll have access to Bass Lab PLUS for the duration of the 6-week program.
Bass Lab PLUS is eBassGuitar’s popular online membership program bass guitarists everywhere use to advance their playing skills.
Bass Lab PLUS is filled with world-class resources, such as:
· More than 350 step-by-step online lessons to become a better bass player
· Monthly masterclasses so you can learn from top professional players from around the world
· A wealth of backing tracks, fingerboard diagrams, cheat sheets, transcriptions and other resources made just for bass guitarists
· A group of passionate bass players (like you) looking to advance their playing skills in a fun and supportive environment
· And more
Use the coupon code BLP2023 to get your 6-week access to Bass Lab PLUS when you sign up for The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerators program.
If Bass Lab PLUS is your kinda place, then we will give you the option to be an official member!
What Students Say About eBassGuitar
Yes. All our courses have a 30-day, no-questions-asked guarantee. In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back.
We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease. You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
Yes, you can login for each module via a computer (desktop or laptop) or mobile device, whether it’s Apple iOS and Android.
MODULE 1 starts on Tuesday 11th of April (8pm GMT).
It’s best to attend all 6 modules so you can ask Jaz any questions and regularly get his feedback. But if you miss a module you can access it via the recording, which you can find inside Bass Lab PLUS (you’ll have access to Bass Lab PLUS during the program)
You can keep believing music notation is a mystery,
You can learn the language of music so it makes simple sense, and finally lets you play your favourite songs, go to jam sessions, and play with other musicians.
The 6-Week Reading Music Accelerator Program is Normally $149.
You Can Enroll Now For $99.
Places are limited. Sign up today.
(but only until 2nd of April 2023)